“Our education system is 50 years behind us” Robert Kiyosaki (https://www.richdad.com/)
“There Is No One Truth in War” Ken Burns (what if we have permanent hidden wars ? see details bellow)
We got Nixon, installing the microphones inside the opposition party offices, and everyone was happy to get rid of the Devil. The journalists received a Pulitzer Prize.
But the big success comes from a secret man, who started one day to work for the American people. He is known as Deep Throat, and after many years, we discovered that he was a super executive at the FBI. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Throat_(Watergate)
The problem is different.
After 40 years, the USA gave apologizes to Angel Merkel for listening to her phones, for 10+ years. So, nothing has been solved, because we did not solve the general problem that applies to all the parties in the world, we did not solve the trick and thievery that governments apply with copy paste all over the world. Additionally, most of the countries, are also colonies at the intersection of empires, and everybody uses franchises that worked for other countries, “Original Democracies” used to control colonies.
This means that the great award-winning journalist has a bigger enigma to solve because he was dealing with the symptoms of the disease, not the problem.
We have to deal with this colossal confusion.
We do not fix anything by attacking people, while behind our work, systems are becoming more and more stupid because of the genetic laws that develop them in a strange direction.
“Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time” Churchill
What can we do? :
1. Start to directly vote, using the Internet, for suppliers of large projects. If we do that, the companies who are subscribed to government contracts will start focusing on the quality of work, not on lobby, briberies and other stuff.
Until now, our Democracy looks like “The Democracy through Representatives that Represent Only Themselves” and is time for a more “Direct Democracy“.
How to find these projects? Well, Big Four calls this audit method “show me your project with the largest value contracted (beware of the intentional split projects), then the next one …”
If Coca Cola will build a bridge it is a billion brand at stake. The government has nothing to lose, no matter what they do. It is a different mentality.
Do we have some previous experience? Yes – there are countries where people can choose what to be done to a 1-2% fraction of their taxes (Romania, Italy, …). It will be nice to see what they voted for until now.
2. Start Big Four audit on our employees’ activities (read The Government, Senate, The House of Representatives,… Technically they are our employees, see an analogy here from the movie The Wolf of Wall Street. The text in the movie is “Sweetheart you got my money taped on your body, so technically you work for me”)
The Wolf of Wall Street movie clip
I ask an employer of Big Four, who is into forensic activities if they ever checked Government activities, but it was just a rhetorical question. They will never do that even if they find 1000 files at their door, it is an unwritten procedure to look the other way.
3. Business efficiency. All our companies are well developed and budgeted, starting with efficiency in mind, only this other company “of ours”, The Government and other similar institutions, are always growing and raising taxes to support the growth. The first Party who will stop this grow will lose the election as not being able to compete, so we are paying more and more taxes, only to feed our big dinosaurs, we work 4 to 6 months per year to support them.
See Tax Freedom Day on Wikipedia
Instead of impeaching our presidents and governments for growing taxes and not respecting the promises from electoral campaigns we do it for inappropriate relationships, talking with Putin and installing microphones (which they will keep doing, no matter what 🙁 )
4. Direct and fair penalties.
Companies have direct responsibilities for their mistakes, for the mistakes of their employees. Parties have no responsibilities.
We read in the newspapers that “Apple was penalized by X with Y millions of USD because he did Z”.
It is time to read about the following
– The Party that proposed a man who has damaged/stolen State X to pay the damage (and to be paid, by the person who did it, same amount, also)
– The fines that the companies get because they did something wrong, should be also paid by the Parties who make mistakes (I never heard of bankrupt Parties, are they so good? Statistics show a lot of bankruptcy for companies, are Parties living outside math or is different stuff here, to live irresponsible on people taxes, and other bad things ?)
– I want to see in the Party’s resume all the fines and the condemned deeds – They get away too easily with “We regret how bad Y was and we exclude him from The Party – we know nothing about it” (when in fact half of the campaign posters where paid by that Y)
Who will insure a Party for malpractice?
This practice was used in Venetian Republic (the longest that we know, with over 1000 years of existence). A doge was secretly acting against the Republic and in their Parliament room he received a black rectangle instead of a portrait. This means that in the long list of portraits on the ceiling there is a black gap.
Intelligence General Ion Mihai Pacepa started to write a Black Book for Romania, but the book was caught in a political war for power in Eastern Europe colonies. I hope that we will wake up one day and write an unbiased history (Even USA cannot have an unbiased history, and Donald Trump keeps some JFK files out of public eyes, even after decades). What kind of animals are we ? Or a better question could be “What did we invented and developed on our space ship ?” We are curious what Artificial Intelligence will do with Humans, but the truth is that the worst things were already invented thousands of years ago – we have a history of programming, developing and maintaining strange DNA systems, on top of Humanity, long before Turing was born.
5. The Exchangers – History is the story of people helping each other to conquest and maintains power
How things are done in the background – Take a glimpse inside, by watching this video, or even better – watch the whole “La Piovra” TV series
La Piovra (The Octopus)
Or read this book, written by one of our Prime Ministers – “Pe Contrasens” Radu Vasile. Radu saw the tragic difference between the ideals that any country and movement are promoting and what The Governments really do – nonstop “exchanges”. I remember that I saw something similar in “The House of Cards” (I will be back here …)
6. If Mercedes (Daimler) is bribing governments around the world in order to keep it’s company afloat it means that we have an even bigger issue with our systems
Mercedes (Daimler) is bribing the Governments
I need time to understand this because Mercedes is our top standard of quality, for both the cars and the people that are working there. Why people who can not sleep without knowing that they delivered exquisite quality work for their company and the final products need bribery? How bad the governments and The Parties really are?
7. How much will Political Parties steal from Romania or other countries
I found the right answer, see video
Confession of a former Mayor
“I can’t believe Mr. Mayor that we have nothing left to steal here at the City Hall? Did the ones before us took all, really all?” a former Mayor was asked by one of his City Hall counsels
8. Do we still have Kings ? Do we still have king’s systems? Did they become better than kings or turned back to being kings? What are the real differences?
“The powerful have always preyed on the powerless, that’s how they became powerful in the first place.”
Tyrion Lannister (George R.R. Martin)
We may be running after the wrong targets. We killed the kings but the society remains like in an article written before the French Revolution. It means that this is the template we keep organizing ourselves while we are in the dark :-(. See the story here The Third Estate
“If you split all the money in the world, evenly, between humans, in a short period, it will go again to the hands of 1%”. Our society is “Wreckable” (see second 30 in the movie), and some people are breaking it at breakfast
9. Mentality – Le Meteque
Companies survival is related to your training for exquisite customer care and customer orientation mentality. Companies survival is connected to teaching you to work long hours. Our mentality is outstanding standards and customer care.
Then it is your turn to be served by your employees, to receive a service that is already paid, that is mandatory to be paid and you are treated like a pariah (metic, meteque). How do you feel ?. How do you feel for not having the option to choose another supplier for bureaucracy services?
How do you feel when they tell you things like
– “You have the right to one question. So what is your question ?” (even when it is their mess)
– Sorry but there is a mistake in our procedure and we can not deduct that expenses
– Sorry but there is no double taxation treaty, you must pay your taxes in 2 or 3 countries
– Sorry but we only recognize your income, not the mortgage direct related to the income.
(Companies are treated differently so remember to become a company – if governments are creating and supporting companies, be one, to get better tax treatments – see richdad.com for why, how and what type of company you should choose)
This is not a space ship that belongs to Humanity but to the companies created by us. At least this is the feedback that I got from this Black Box called Democracy ( ! Democracy through Representatives that Represent Only Themselves !)
Georges Moustaki – Le Métèque
Avec mon cœur qui a su faire
Souffrir autant qu’il a souffert
Sans pour cela faire d’histoires,
Avec mon âme qui n’a plus
La moindre chance de salut
Georges Moustaki – Le Métèque
10. Justice Department – my 2 pence help
10.1. A movie about the past and the present
Blacklist movie (Netflix.com) – Series 3, Episode 10, Minute 27:04, Length 1 minute
Giordano Bruno was burned by the Justice of an Empire protected by strange Religions that survived their crimes and mistakes,
See a movie of Giordano Bruno statue on his execution location in Campo dei Fiori, Rome, Italy
10.2. A photo of how the lawyers are prepared by communist forces.
The photo depicts a group exiting their class next to a mountain villa.
I saw it but I ignore it at that time. It is AI job to find it again, or your job (I will come back here),
Anyway you will need confessions and stories from these guys (from each country :-()
10.3. The Future
The Universe is not on our side. The Universal Justice is not on our side.
If you don’t believe me, ask The Dinosaurs. The real ones who’s skeleton you can find in museums.
The Universe killed them all with one stone. Too big for them, peanuts for The Universe.
OOOOO ! We can not ask the Dinosaurs. They are all dead.
P.S. If you forget everything that I ever write just keep in mind this
“Take care that no one will ever say in The Future, ‘We can not ask Humanity, there is No One left'”
“Take care that somewhere in The Future someone can still ask questions about The Universe, us or anybody else”
The real question should be “How can we survive in a pulsating Universe that is blowing completely from time to time ?”
Starting point = A dying planet next to a nice star, that will explode in The Future.
“All the other things are Pyrrhic Wars (Another victory like this and we are lost (A Smart General)) ”
“Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone.
(Ne ego si iterum eodem modo uicero, sine ullo milite Epirum reuertar)”
Look at this old story and compare it with what we are doing now
To be continued ….